DOES Sascoc support drug-free sport, specifically the sport of bodybuilding? If it does, I have a few questions to ask Sascoc:
- Why does Sascoc not give the South African Natural Bodybuilding Association (Sanba) recognition when it does everything in line with the Sascoc constitution by conducting drug testing at its competitions in order to ensure fair play and clean shows?
- Why does Sascoc give recognition to a federation known for its alleged drug abuse in bodybuilding and allegedly does not even bother to conduct drug testing at its provincial or national shows, yet its members are wearing Protea colours?
- If this federation does conduct drug tests can they be verified by the South African Institute for Drug-free Sport?
- How can only one federation get recognition when there is no unification in bodybuilding and what about the other federations?
- Is the minister of sport aware of the current situation in bodybuilding and what are the minister's opinions on this matter?
Natural athlete, Port Elizabeth